International Food Policy Research Institute predicted twenty five million children will go hungry by 2050 due to global warming. Global economic depression, terrorism and pandaemic diseases added fuel to this worst crisis particularly in under devoloped countries of Africa, Middle East and Asia. FDI and charity funds inflows to under developed countries have been declining from the last year. Excess agricultural investments could bring down malnourishment rate of children among developing and developed countries.Last week, G 20 industrial nations made discussions how to invest some $20bn pledged for food security which promised earlier year. London based Gaurdian news paper published a fascinated insight into dynamics of poverty, food production and capitalism. Guardian claims Eliminating the millions of tonnes of food thrown away annually in the US and UK could lift more than a billion people out of hunger worldwide.
- IFBF award to pawan kalyan
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Indian men’s hockey team to kick-start their campaign against arch-rivals Pakistan
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017: If event is to achieve results, it must get over Ivanka Trump obsession
- After Diana, Ivanka Trump first woman to get red carpet
- Did you know that over just one race the Panasonic Jaguar Racing Formula E vehicle can capture enough energy through clever braking to extend its range by up to 15%? How? By utilising the latest regenerative braking technology, which is also a big feature of the electric I‑PACE Concept road car.