International Food Policy Research Institute predicted twenty five million children will go hungry by 2050 due to global warming. Global economic depression, terrorism and pandaemic diseases added fuel to this worst crisis particularly in under devoloped countries of Africa, Middle East and Asia. FDI and charity funds inflows to under developed countries have been declining from the last year. Excess agricultural investments could bring down malnourishment rate of children among developing and developed countries.Last week, G 20 industrial nations made discussions how to invest some $20bn pledged for food security which promised earlier year. London based Gaurdian news paper published a fascinated insight into dynamics of poverty, food production and capitalism. Guardian claims Eliminating the millions of tonnes of food thrown away annually in the US and UK could lift more than a billion people out of hunger worldwide.
- Malware is designed for Banking Apps
- Bitcoin, other virtual currencies like Ponzi schemes: Finance Ministry warns investors
- IFBF award to pawan kalyan
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Indian men’s hockey team to kick-start their campaign against arch-rivals Pakistan
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017: If event is to achieve results, it must get over Ivanka Trump obsession