Telangana MLA resignations reached 100 mark in Andhra Pradesh with the TRS, CPI and BJP joining the league of resignations.
I would like to summarize the developments took place in New Delhi and Andhra Pradesh.
1) High command warned resigned Congress representatives by claiming they have trapped in padmayvuha. But, they are still continuing the consultations without making any progress.
2) Chidamabaram ruled out the possibility of imposing presidential rule in Andhra Pradesh by sending a signal that central govt is not likely to take any risk at this chaotic juncture. He stressed for the importance of consultations and dailogues.
3) National media gave much importance to the political developments regarding Telangana. They says that bubble is burst and it is time for to take appropriate decision.
4) Manda Krishna Madiga meeting with Jagan made another political development in Andhra Pradesh. Soon after the meeting, he attacked on political parties citing that they have do not any plans for the welfare and role of scheduled castes in the supposed Telangana state.
A new questioned posed in political circles, what Manda Krishna have discussed with Jagan. Why Manda Krishna came forward to media after a long gap, just after meeting with Jagan.
5) Political forces in Seemandhra awakened and cautiously watching the developments. They have made all the necessary arrangements to pose a counter movement in protest of Telangana. No information is available, what Lagadapati have had discussed with Pranab.
6) Government officers NGO’s and student organizations in Telangana announced a rout map to intensify the movement of Telangana by doing mass movements, rail rokos, gheraos etc. According to the reliable sources, Telangana employee associations are likely to announce pen down or indefinite strike in couple of days.
7) As usual, Chandra Babu went to under curtain. He could not make single statement on the latest political developments. Kiran Kumar Reddy was flabbergasted and preferred not to make any comment. He just handed over the entire scene to Congress High Command.